Thursday 8 February 2018

6 weird things men find attractive in women

It is quite easy to guess what men generally find attractive in women. A pretty face, nice curves, good manners, and every other thing pretty and nice. While we could go on mentioning the great and amazing attributes that almost every man would be attracted to in a woman, we've also discovered, from research and surveys, that there are some weird things that men love about women; things you would never have guessed or imagined. Some of these things are 'special' personal preferences, and some are a bit common among men.
But; they are all weird. Below, are 6 weird things men find attractive in women.

1. Weakness


Not weakness in the sense of being unable to stand up and speak for yourself, or being fearful but as Faruk puts it "I like it when my girl calls me to help her solve riddles, lift stuff or provide answers to things that confuse her. I think it's so cute. Makes me feel like a man" All men love to have their ego stroked once in a while.


2. Applying makeup

From the way men complain about women wasting time with makeup, it's quite strange to discover that some men actually love watching their women make up their faces. According to Ken “I like watching my woman make up, it brings the feminine side of her out and it marvels me at the same time how creative she is using her makeup tools”.

3. Stubbornness

Okay. This is straight up weird. Who loves a stubborn woman? Well, Abdulhakim says "I love stubbornness in a woman... I don't know why, I can't explain it, I just do." It's probably about the thrill, and effort of conquering and subduing her I guess.

4. Wearing glasses

This is quite common and very understandable as women in glasses are usually very good looking. Why this is one of the weird things men find attractive in a woman is because women who wear glasses sometimes fear they are unattractive because of that they feel shy when a guy approaches them. If only you knew how gorgeous those frames make you look.
5. No makeup


"I just like it when she can feel comfortable around me without makeup. I feel she needs to know that with or without makeup, I find her gorgeous" says Kunle

6. Clumsiness

While it is cool to be well-behaved, comported, and calm, quite a number of guys have also shown interest in women with clumsy, gross and goofy sides - those who are not always serious or uptight and can make those crazy faces for selfies. (Lol…….)

By Maimuna Bagudu

No comments:

Post a Comment