ERA OF RED LIP STICK
Red lipstick has come to stay and is becoming a can’t-do-without colour for makeup lovers, with more beautiful colours emerging every day. Gone are the days when every girl saw red as danger sign and went for pink lips.
NOTE: There isn’t a one perfect shade of red; it comes in variety of shades for individual women to make their choices. All you need do is to check for that which makes you more beautiful, fresher and more radiant.
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR WEARING LIPSTICK
1. A BIG NO FOR RED LIP WITH HEAVY MAKE UP: When wearing red lipstick, the rest of your make up should appear understated and as casual as possible.
2. The quickest way to add age to your appearance is to wear a heavy makeup. So avoid falling into the lane of “OLD HEADMISTRESS”.
3. IT’S OK TO DUMP THE MATCHING LIP PENCIL: What am I trying to say? These days you can build up colour when wearing your red lipstick by using a lip brush or you finger. You must not use a lip pencil to line your lips.
4. DO NOT STICK TO A PARTICULAR SHADE OF RED: In other words be open to varieties. Do not be intimidated, just have fun as you taste different varieties which come in glosses, stains, tints, glazes, matte, sheer and even shimmer.
5. REMOVE THE THOUGHT OF ASSOCIATING RED WITH SEXUAL CONNOTATION: Red lipstick is the quickest youth giving skin and eye brightening beauty trick you can ever imagine, and it has come to stay.
BY: OKOYE CHIZZY