Being an entrepreneur can be challenging, rewarding, frustrating, satisfying, disappointing, and exhilarating. To help business, here are some favorite inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs. Let these words of wisdom motivate you on every step of your entrepreneurial journey.
If you want to build a successful business, make sure you have three things- a big market opportunity, great people, and more than enough capital. Richard Harroch, Venture Capitalist, Author and Entrepreneur.
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi, Famed Football Coach.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Mark Twain, Writer.
“Everyone has an idea, but it’s really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you with the idea”. Jack Dorsey, Entrepreneur, Co- founder of Twitter.
“It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to out work and out learn everyone when it comes to your business. And if it fails, you learn from what happened and do a better job next time”. Mark Cuban, Entrepreneur and “Shark Tank” Judge.
“Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress. Seth Godin, Author.
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up”. Thomas Edison, Inventor.
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit’. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion”. - Muhammad Ali, Boxing Champion.
“Never tell your problems to anyone, 20 percent don’t care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them”. -Lou Holtz, Football Coach.
“Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They are absolutely free and worth a fortune”. - Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart.
“If you have got an idea, start today. There’s no better time than now to get going. That doesn’t mean quit your job and jump into your idea 100 percent from day one, but there’s always small progress that can be made to start the movement”. Kevin Systom, founder of instagram.
“Research indicates that workers have three prime needs. Interesting work, recognition for doing a good job, and being let in on things that are going on in the company”.-Zig Ziglar, motivational speaker.
“The biggest risk is not taking any risk ----- in a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks”. - Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder.
“Whatever you do, be different –that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out”. - Anita Roddick, Founder of The Body Shop.
“When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there. But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can often times arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions. Most people just don’t put in the time or energy to get there”.-Steve Jobs, Co-founder of Apple.
“Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong”. Donald Porter, British Airways.
“You must be very patient, very persistent. The world is not going to shower gold coins on you just because you have a good idea. You are going to have to work like crazy to bring that idea to the attention of people. They are not going to buy it unless they know about it”. - Herb Kellcher, Founder of southwest Airlines.
“Success is no longer a simple ascension of steps. You need to climb sideways and sometimes down, and sometimes you need to swing from the jungle gym and establish your own turf somewhere else on the playground”. Reid Hoffman, founder of Linkedln.
“Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are asking, what’s in it for me?”-Brian Tracy, Entrepreneur and Author.
“The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people”. - Theodore Roosevelt, 26th U.S.A. President.
“What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world”. Simon Sinek. Author.
“Behind every adversity is an opportunity. If you lament over the adversity, you will miss the opportunity”.-Ajaero Tony Martins, Entrepreneur and Investor.
“The critical ingredient is getting off your bolt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer”. Nolan Bushnell, Entrepreneur.
“You are what you think. So just think big, act big, work big, give big, forgive big, laugh big, love big, and live big”.-Andrew Carnegie, Industrialist and philanthropist.