Friday 1 April 2016

JOKES......



BAD LUCK
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side... You know what?"
"What dear?" She asked gently.
"I think you bring me bad luck."

THE BLONDE AND HER EXAM
 The blonde reported for her University final examination which consists of "yes/no" type questions.
She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet - Yes for Heads and No for Tails. Within a half an hour, she is all done whereas the rest of the class is sweating it out.
During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating.

The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is going on...
She replied, "I finished the exam in half an hour. But, I am rechecking my answers!!"
PAY ATTENTION
There was this primary school boy, while his teacher was teaching in the class; he was busy eating some chocolates, then his teacher shouts at him saying:
Junior pays attention and face here.
He answers his teacher saying - excuse me ma, I'm not owning attention because I am not a debtor.
                                                  
A WIVES FUNNY VOICE
There was a man called john, he was sitting with his wife one Saturday night in front of his house, there was no light so his wife decided to sing blues to make the place lively. As she began to sing one of celindion’s songs, her husband went inside and she followed him immediately asking,
Wife: Why did you go inside when I started singing?
Husband: because our neighbors would think I am beating you.
                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment