Monday 20 May 2019

I never envisaged my passion would bring me this far said Nollywood actress Ini Edo

In an Instagram post made by the actress, she recounted how her doggedness and consistency played out in her career over the years and how she is happy of where she is right now. According to her, her failures, mistakes and many more all put together made her who she is today. The actress went on to implore the young and coming ones to be patient and teachable, to always follow what their heart wants and not what is in trends.
I never envisaged my passion would bring me this far - Nollywood actress Ini Edo

She said 'Sober reflection of how far God has brought me...I was just a young girl who loved to act, never envisaged my passion would bring me this far.. the journey,the trials, failures,mistakes, tribulations gave me the consistency and the staying power... (still becoming).... 'Allow yourself grow through the process,instant success is not sustainable.. Follow your passion and not 'THE TREND" in choosing a career...Be patient and be teachable, keep your head down and allow your work speak for you because " Pride goeth before a fall".. Above all,I Pray for the understanding and wisdom to manage that which is given to us as the ultimate gift.

BY SHAMSIYA BARA'U AHMED

No comments:

Post a Comment