Monday 11 February 2019

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS




CARDI B MAKES HISTORIC WIN AT GRAMMY AWARDS 2019.
Cardi B, popular American rapper made history on Sunday night as she became the first solo female rapper to win the Grammy for best Rap Album at the just concluded Grammy awards.She beats other amazing talents like Travis Scott, Mac Miller, Pusha T.


Cardi B who is filled with Aww! As she went to receive the awards appreciated her estranged husband, offset and his Migos group for their support in the album.She also shared the grammy with Mac Miller who died in 2018.





Tuface: I HAVE MESSED UP AS A HUSBAND

Tuface thrilled his fans with expectation as he publicly apologies to his wife Annie after she shared a message advising ladies to mind who they devout their time to


In his words he said:

I’m sorry to say that I have fucked up so much. I have fucked up as a role model as a father and as a husband.Annie I’m sorry I know u tried your best.

The issue is yet to be disclosed by the couple.

BY SOPHIE AIGBOMIAN.






No comments:

Post a Comment