Monday 13 August 2018

JOKES



As I was eating amala and enjoying my drink a man entered the restaurant with a brief case I guess he was a
Politician because of his dressing and pot belly portrays it. He walked to a table and sat down as everybody  looked at him. Suddenly a woman walked to him crying She knelt down and told him that her children and  her are dying of hunger since her husband died, the man opened his brief case and gave the woman five hundred thousand naira! She jumped up thanked him and left in happiness. Another man walked to the man knelt down and begged him that he needed money to establish his business, this man gave the man a cheque of 5 million naira! Hmmmmmm! 

This time I started murmuring and practising on the lie i will blow to get my own share of the national cake; so i started crying and went to the man Immediately i knelt down, i heard cut! cut! Cut!. I turned and saw the director of the movie, he laughed and said ‘’na movie we dey shoot here o! ’’ 

BY STEPHANIE ERDOO HEMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment