Monday, 8 June 2020
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT NIGERIAN VEGETABLE SOUP
Nigerian vegetable soup is quick and easy to cook, a very versatile soup which can be used for swallow, eaten with rice, yam, plantains, even potatoes.
2) Red pepper
6) Dry fish
10) Garlic and ginger ( optional)
1) Wash pomo put in a pot with some water to just cover the pomo, season with salt and seasoning cube, boil till a fork can pass through.
2) To the cooked pomo with 2 or 3 cups of stock and dry fish, add vegetable oil or palm oil, onions,tattashe and pepper, cook for 5 minutes. You can put garlic and ginger but as optional.
3) Add seasoning cubes. Stir and taste, add salt.
4) Cook for 10 minutes until its raw taste.
5) Add ugu, stir and cover, cook for 3 minutes.
Take off the heat and serve.
By: ummu khulthum abdulkadir