Thursday 4 April 2019

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS










Eric Holder Suspected killer of Rapper Nipsey Hussle meets his water low.

Eric Holder the suspected killer of rapper Nipsey Hussle, has been arrested. Nipsey who was shot dead outside his clothing store on Sunday have left many of his fans downcast.

In a statement released by Los Angeles Police on Tuesday said that the 29-year-old Eric was taken into custody after a witness spotted him in Bellflower just about 20Miles from the shooting scene.

Los Angeles police in a statement on Tuesday said that 29-year-old Eric Holder was taken into custody after a witness spotted him in Bell flower area of the state about 20 miles from the shooting scene.

Lauren London, Nipsey Hussle’s longtime girlfriend and mother also broke her silence on Tuesday in an Instagram post about his death.

She said : “I am completely lost. I’ve lost my best friend. My sanctuary. My protector. My soul. I’m lost without you. We are lost without you babe. I have no words.”




Genevieve Nnaji explains her kind of feminism.
Popular Nollywood Producer and veteran actress Genevieve Nnaji, has expressed her own form of feminism to has been the right to choices, she said she is a woman who has the right to choices and can do whatever she likes.

She made this known at the London school of Economics Africa summit,were she spoke as a guest she emphasized this saying : “My own feminism is just human rights. I’m a woman who has rights to her own choices; I can do whatever I want whenever I want.

“It’s just that simple; if I were a man, it would be the same thing”, NAN quoted her as saying.

“At the end of the day I was born alone, I’m going to die alone, I breathe alone. So I definitely have the right to how I want to live my life,” Genevieve Nnaji added.

BY SOPHIE AIGBOMIAN
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment