Wednesday 24 October 2018

JOKE OF THE DAY






1 . A GIRL DIRECTING HER NEW BOYFRIEND TO HER APARTMENT: 

GIRL: Come straight down the main road and stop at the flats on your left side. At the first floor, there is an elevator, get in and press button 8 with your elbow.
When you arrive at room 8, press the bell (button) with your elbow and I will come and open.

BOYFRIEND: Ok. But why do I have to press the buttons with my elbow?

GIRLFRIEND: Are you coming empty handed?

2. My friend wrote an application letter, instead of writing dear MADAM, he mistakenly wrote ''dear MADMAN'' 
Hope he's still getting the job.
3. When a guy doesn't love you anymore you will hear things like ... baby why did you step on my shadow? Do you want to injure my spirit? It's over please!
4. When you treat your woman nicely, God will bless you with another one.

Am I making any sense? 



5. Ladies imagine walking into heaven & the kids you aborted shouts. "Angel Gabriel...!! na she be that...! See her see her!!! Na she b dat!!!! 




6. Because a girl replied u with "thanks love "
You now rush to inbox her. Now she snubbed u.
U see as u disgrace yourself !?

BY STEPHANIE ERDOO HEMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment