Friday 23 June 2017

42-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex with Goat in Katsina

A 42-year-old man, Babangida Garuba has been arrested in Katsina for having sex with a goat.
The father of six, a Goldsmith at the Kasuan Mata area in Funtua, was reportedly caught in the act by his wife.
She was said to have raised the alarm that attracted residents who eventually handed him over to the police.
Garuba was among other suspects paraded at the headquarters of Katsina State police command on Thursday the 22nd of June, 2017 for various offences.
He confessed it was the second time he engaged in such act.
Garuba said in Hausa, “Yes, it’s true, I had an affair with a goat. My wife caught me while doing it and she shouted. It would be the second time I would do it, but I don’t know why I did it; I have six children while my wife is still pregnant.”
The state Police Commissioner, Aliyu Abdullahi, confirmed the incident, adding that Garuba would soon appear in court.
Source: Ynaija




No comments:

Post a Comment